What is the Seeking Arrangements account?
Seeking Arrangements account is different online dating cooperation than other which aimed towards Sugar Daddies or Mommas and Sugar Babies. It provides enjoyment for Sugar Daddies or Mommas and Sugar Babies against their wealth. It is a pretty uncertain platform, along with the likes of Adult Friend Finder and Ashley Madison. It is specially created for wealthy Sugar babies and successful people to meet good-looking people who can attract them while they get pleased with gifts. The company challenges to deliver a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas both get what they want when they want it.
Why do you want to Delete the Seeking account?
why was I Delete my Seeking Arrangements account because no one can find a real relationship through Seeking? Seeking is full scammers platform and fake profile generated from the system to get attention. In the Seeking user financial status matter at this platform, it has a time-consuming process. Seeking membership is much expensive than other dating sites. Site home page HowtoiDelete.com
What happens When you Delete your Seeking account?
When you delete your profile on Seeking, you can not access it anymore. Your Seeking profile will be removed and will not be visible live status. Seeking to protect your information to prevent fraud. If your Premium user, then first remove your billing detail. You cannot undo your account as this is an irreversible process when you delete your account.
Delete your Seeking subscription via the Desktop/website
If you Subscribe to your Seeking dating account via master card, debit card, the credit card on the website.
- Visit Offical Website Seeking.com
- Login to your account with your registered Email and password.
- Click on Menu located at the top-left-hand corner of your screen.
- In Menu goto the Setting.
- Setting to the Payments
- First, cancel or delete the auto-renewal option. then Delete the account
How to Delete/Cancel your Seeking subscription on Android devices
If you buy a Seeking account dating account via google play then follow the steps on your android device
- Open Google Play on your Android device.
- Go to the Profile and then Menu.
- In Menu Tap on Payments & Subscriptions.
- In the Subscription list, you locate Seeking.
- Now Delete the subscription and confirm
How to deactivate/Cancel your Seeking subscription on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad)
How to Delete your Seeking subscription which your buy for iPhone or iPad via iTunes
- Go to Settings on your device and choose iTunes and App Store
- Then swab your Apple ID and View Apple ID
- Now enter your registered email & password
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap on Manage.
- Select Seeking and click on Delete Subscription
- Now confirm that you want to Delete your Seeking subscription